Thought I should Introduce Myself

I have always loved photography, it has been a huge part of my life.  I decided after I graduated from high school to take it more seriously, and I have never looked back or been happier.  I love being able to explore new places, along with taking amazing photos to remember the trip with. My favorite kind of pictures to take are nature ones, along with practicing macro.  Those are the pictures that I sell.  I also love taking pictures of my family and friends.

The  camera's that I use are the Canon Powershot G16, this is the camera that I use mostly for family gatherings.  I also use this to take to events and sometimes when I don't feel like lugging the SLR around.  I have had this camera for several years, and love it.

The second camera that I use is the Canon SLR 6D.  This was my dream camera and I'm so excited that I've had it for a couple of years.  IT is so fun to use and explore with all of the settings.  I also love the fact that I can use different lens with it.  I have an assortment of lens that I use, but I do have the standard lens that I use the most.  Sometimes it can be hard to pack around all of the lens and extra batteries.

I also use a GoPro Hero 5.  I just got that one this year, and have been trying it out.  I like this camera because it is waterproof and I am able to put it in my pocket.  This is the one that I use to take on trips with me to record video and take wide angle pictures.

I also use the camera on my Iphone 6s plus.  Since I always have my phone with me, it makes sense to use the camera.   It makes it so much easier as I am able to capture those photo's that you would have missed.

The last camera that I use is the Canon Powershot ELPH 360 HS.  I chose the purple one because purple is my favorite color.  I chose this camera to use as a Vlog camera.  It is light weight and easy to use.  I didn't want to use my phone all of the time, or the other cameras.  So far this camera is working out great.

I have a wonderful husband that I have been married to for over 13 years and I have an adorable 8 year old son.  I love to travel, spend time with my family, of course take photo's, write, read, workout, hike, camp and watch some of my favorite TV shows.

You Might Also Like

0 comments