Update

I know that it has been a while since I have posted.  I have been busy trying to figure out what kind of photography I would like to specialize in.  I wanted something that I would have easy access to and where I could go almost daily to take the pictures.  I have decided to focus my time on doing mountain photography.  I live in an area that is surrounded by mountains, which means I have ample opportunities to go take pictures.  I literally live two minutes away from being on the mountain.  I love being outdoors in nature, it is a really relaxing experience for me and it gives me a great excuse to take out the camera.  I am also going to specialize in macro photography.  I love how much detail you can get when you are closeup to an object.  I have been able to capture so many things and have seen so much detail, that I might not have otherwise saw with the naked eye.  Photography is a big part of who I am and it brings me great joy.  I can't wait to get out and take more pictures.

You Might Also Like

0 comments